Rare Effect is the first digital and crypto art exhibition presented by the international collective Art Progression Now. Rare Effect invites all visitors to rethink provenance, ownership and distribution of Art. The first part happens from 10 to 20 of February 2021 on Cryptovoxels with the second happening later in March physically at Arroz Estudios and virtually.
Rare Effect features a combination of visual projections, 2D & 3D digital displays, (AR & VR) exhibits, as well as performance art and live streams.
Throughout the exhibition, visitors will be able to interact with the art on display, installations and performances through the use of decentralised finance (crypto currencies) and a digital wallet to play around with the crypto-economics concepts of Rare, Fair and Rekkt.
-- Program --
• abysms • burst_ • Daniele Grosso • Eddie Ivers • Emmanuel Koto • Erica Doo • Islam Allam • Ivelina Ivanova • Kibo • Laura Penez • Pawel Mendrek • Rivka Dette • Sandra Araújo • Sandrine Deumier • Sean Mick
• Opening with Arroz Estudios (feat. Lournco LVGS, Senhor Santos & Steven Rice),
• Trafka Studio(w/ Digitvl Blvck)
• Selection of short films currated by Daniele Grosso
• East Side Radio (w/ Funkamente, O/B DJs, Invisible Sounds & No She Doesn't)
• Rivka Dette Interactive Dance Performance
• DAO Records (w/ Vandall & more)
• VJ's Anonymous AV Jam
& more to be announced
Talks & Workshops:
• Intro to Rare Effect w/ Dimitri (Keyko)
• Art Progession Now (Arroz Estudios)
• NFT's and marketplaces (Mintbase)
• Crypto economics & bonding curves (Linum Labs)
Rare Effect is the first exhibition of collective Art Progression Now, a decentralized arts organization that seeks to promote open, fair and distributed support systems for artists and creatives.
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest news